- Advance Online Submissions
- Highest integration for all formats of video clips
- All levels of Mac computer support
- Ease of handling high numbers of large files
- No mix-ups with multiple talks for individual users
- Maintain urgency for noted talks among hundreds of files
- Accurate, automatic updates to newest versions of presentations
- Superior PowerPoint expertise for advanced assistance
- Efficient, thorough implementation of program changes
- Full support for international presenters
- Progress and Status Reports for organizers/moderators
One World was the first to develop software for presentation management, and in fact, we coined the phrase, “presentation management”! That's because we've been ‘out there’ a long time and realized advances needed to take place. We remain the precision team organizers call upon when positively, absolutely has to be done right. Years of working directly with technically demanding medical presenters has taught our staff to anticipate problems before they arise. We genuinely care that presenters wish to avoid embarrassment or delays that might detract from their professionalism. The One World Presentation Management Center's comfortable setting exceeds the highest professional standards of even the most demanding presenters.
The PresenterTM represents the absolute peak of conference presentation technology. Based on our own proven methods of speaker ready room procedures, The Presenter is the first software application of its kind -bringing a whole new world of possibilities to association and conference organizers. The Presenter includes a self-loading Kiosk for submitters in the speaker ready room, a Manager configuration to oversee and maintain control of all talks conference-wide, and, a Show module for automatic sequencing and projection of presentations in the session rooms.
One World Presentation Management perfected this meeting design based on our experiences performing Presentation Management in almost every major city in the United States and Canada, as well as, in 20 other countries around the world. We've gained unparalleled experience with crucial issues such as the many different versions of PowerPoint and video clips, international customs, and countless venue variations. Presenters need a bullet-proof system that works with their busy schedules, and one that will help to avoid distractions from complicated screens or procedures.